Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Efficacious hang over remedies

Sometimes it happens to the best of us, we drink too much and we forget and have a bad time.


You may be aware of this sensation, maybe not. If you've never had a hangover then, my phantasm, you are blessed. We will sing songs of your glory and triumph over the beast that lurks in us all always waiting, scratching at the door for release after that second to last shot


My favourite hang over remedy is pretty simple, it requires one litre of water, one seriously strong black coffee and twenty minutes. These are the instructions which are to be followed to the letter with no deviation. This is important:



Drink the water
Drink the coffee
Spend twenty minutes on your bed crying softly ' my god, my god, what have I done'



I find this to be a most excellent remedy to most self perpetrated ills. Honest maria, give it a go next time you drink to excess.



Please do write in with your remedies detailing what do, how do and time required. You may win a pint


Codename T, signing off with a furious hangover but still much peace, power and love to you

No comments:

Post a Comment